TheQuranic
TheQuranic
Quran  ·  Hadith  ·  Knowledge

The female tattooist and female being tattooed گودنا اور گدوانا

Every verse of the Quran that speaks about The female tattooist and female being tattooed (گودنا اور گدوانا), with its translation — and each verse opens to its tafaseer and word by word meaning.

Verses

4 Surat un Nissa Open Surah
وَّ لَاُضِلَّنَّہُمۡ وَ لَاُمَنِّیَنَّہُمۡ وَ لَاٰمُرَنَّہُمۡ فَلَیُبَتِّکُنَّ اٰذَانَ الۡاَنۡعَامِ وَ لَاٰمُرَنَّہُمۡ فَلَیُغَیِّرُنَّ خَلۡقَ اللّٰہِ ؕ وَ مَنۡ یَّتَّخِذِ الشَّیۡطٰنَ وَلِیًّا مِّنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ فَقَدۡ خَسِرَ خُسۡرَانًا مُّبِیۡنًا ﴿۱۱۹﴾ؕ
And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.
اور انہیں راہ سے بہکاتا رہوں گا اور باطل امیدیں دلاتا رہوں گا اور انہیں سکھاؤں گا کہ جانوروں کے کان چیر دیں اور ان سے کہوں گا کہ اللہ تعالٰی کی بنائی ہوئی صورت کو بگاڑ دیں ، سنو! جو شخص اللہ کو چھوڑ کر شیطان کو اپنا رفیق بنائے گا وہ صریح نقصان میں ڈوبے گا ۔
Bookmark
View Details
4:119

Translation

This Topic

1 – 1 / 1 100%
1 Verses 1 Surahs